Join The Bespoke Tailor
About The Bespoke Tailor
The Bespoke Tailor provides world-class tailoring with exceptional service. We create bespoke, made-to-measure garments tailored to our client’s unique lifestyle and personal style.
We believe there is nothing better than designing a suit that fits every aspect of a client – from their measurements to their personality. That is what tailoring is about, and we create the perfect garment to fit our client’s exact requirements, whatever the occasion.
With over 20 years in the tailoring industry, we continue to grow quickly and are looking to expand our team. We are looking for a talented individual with a passion for tailoring who will go the extra mile to create the wardrobe our client needs.
We have established loyal relationships with high profile clients, so a knowledge and proven experience in tailoring are just as important as the ability to form strong relationships with clients.
Our tailors travel across the country offering a personalised tailoring service. Based in and around your local area, you will visit our client in a location that is suitable for them. You will carry out a one-on-one consultation to get to know our client, their lifestyle, and their personal tastes. You will take the necessary measurements, advise on the best fabrics, and get to the heart of what our client needs. You will then report back to our workshop in which we will hand-make the client’s perfect garment.
- Drive to different locations in your local region.
- Guide clients through the initial consultation.
- Take accurate measurements to ensure impeccable fit and comfort.
- Assist in the selection of fabrics, colours, linings, buttons, etc.
- Offer style advice for all occasions.
- Work closely with clients and build strong relationships.
- Understand your client’s needs and translate this into their ideal garment.
- You will be representing The Bespoke Tailor, so maintaining professionalism at all times is essential.
The successful applicant will have the following
- A full clean driving license and your own transportation.
- Minimum 5? years’ experience in tailoring.
- Strong knowledge of garment construction and tailoring.
- Confident with multiple aspects of garment making.
- Demonstrable understanding of the measuring and fitting process.
- Knowledge of how to perform alterations to garments.
- Ability to work independently.
- Flexible and adaptable to different projects.
- Positive, confident, motivated, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Friendly, professional, and respectful towards clients with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to maintain high standards with fantastic attention to detail and an eye for excellence in tailoring.
- Passion for tailoring.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to develop yourself as a tailor.
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning, world-class, industry-leading name in tailoring.
- Opportunity to work with high profile clients including celebrities, athletes, and royalty.
This is a self-employed position, in which you may be expected to work outside normal working hours and at weekends.
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter to:
Get In Touch Now To Arrange Your Consultation.
Tel: 07968 438 717